Programming is easy and fun. Programming is closer to you than you think. This blog aims to sharing some interesting programming tricks in VBA mostly and some other programming languages. Office suite tips and tricks will also be at the menu. It is designed for young professionals who don't have the time to carry out heavy programming projects but still need some automation in Excel (or Access, Outlook...), practical data analysis skills, and most important of all: impress their boss (and maybe themselves in the process).
Because programming is mostly about creating cool stuff, I will also talk about different things that interested me in the subject of programming and I won't feel limited by this succinct description.
Elite tricks for Excel
Impress your boss with VBA
- Create worksheet functions
- How to use Events in Excel VBA
- Custom Variable Types in VBA
- Variable types in VBA : Should I use Arrays or Collections?
- Object oriented VBA project: how to create VBA custom classes
- Some (amazing) things you can do with the Application object in VBA
- The Workbooks object in VBA
- DoEvents in VBA: how to make Excel VBA execute asynchronously